Thursday, March 8, 2012

10 lagu yang bikin aku langsung good mood :P

haloooo...hari ini aku mo share lagu-lagu yang bikin aku langsung good mood..dari yang suram berubah jadi cerah(?).ini menurut aku sih..jenis musik yang aku suka tuh..semuanya lah..kecuali regeage...i don't know why?..

lanjut deh...here we go!

1.Britney spears - 'Till the world ends

" I can't take it take it take no more..never felt like felt like this before"
 
2. Adam Lambert - If I Had You

 "But,if I had you,that would be the only thing I ever need"

3. Selena Gomez -Naturally

 "You are thunder and I'm a lightning..."

4. Paramore - Misery Business
"Whoa...I never meant to brag..but I got him where I want him now"

5. Hannah Montana(Miley Cyrus) - Best Of Both Worlds

 "You get the best of both worlds..chill it out take it slow that you rock out the show"

6. Ashley Tisdale - It's Alright It's Okay
 "It's alright! okay! i'm so much better without you..I won't be sorry..."

7. P!nk - Raise Your Glass
"So,raise your glass if you are wrong..."

8. Demi Lovato - La La Land
"who said I can't wear my converse with my dress? oh baby that just me!"

9. Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You

"Cause we belong together now yeah..forever united here somehow yeah"


10. Katy Perry - Hot N Cold

"Cause,you're hot and you're cold..you're yes then you're no.."

See you next time \(^0^)/ 

:*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Template by:

Free Blog Templates